Mudsters of the Universe is a Brisbane based blog aimed
at raising Cyclocross interest in South East Queensland

Thursday, December 22, 2011

What Did You Get For Christmas?

I know Christmas is still 3 days away so just go along with my early celebrations.

I went to the LBS this morning because my wife wanted a new saddle - as it turns out she had taken my cross bike down the day before and got this done.


All the parts swapped off my old frame onto a new Crux!!! The running gear is 9 spd 105 so looks like I will be doing some upgrades.

Here is the bike before the new frame.


I am so stoked, I have the best wife ever.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on new frame. I have a friend (at Epic Cycles) who just built a bike on one of those Crux frames as well. Strange to see another one ... the colour scheme is SO BRIGHT they look like they should be a one-off. Should be a sweet ride!

    ReplyDelete